Our Intermediary Members (Intermediary Networks include: Institutional / Retail Brokers, Broker-Dealers, Private Equity / Venture Capital, Wealth Managers, Corporate Advisers, Lawyers, Accountants, Administrators / Liquidators) have clients with mandates of:
- Selling assets that may be illiquid to trade and are often cumbersome to market.
- Buyers with an appetite to acquire alternate, attractive investments not otherwise available via their traditional networks.
PrimaryMarkets Gives Intermediaries via our Five Pillar Investment coverage:
Client/Network Portfolio Options – A greater range of potential assets for clients to meet portfolio objectives.
Broad Market Footprint – Efficiently launch virtual roadshowing to ensure your Asset Offering finds the most relevant Buyer platform.
Transaction Controls – Dynamically determine listing prices, who can participate, what quantities and when to transact and settle.
Disclosure Safeguards – Confidential data rooms for custom sale offers (upload key terms, presentations, information memoranda, financial models and maintaining disclosures).
Market Integrity – Final terms of all transactions are confidentially negotiated directly between Seller and Buyer in utmost transparency.
Effective Implementation – Our dedicated support staff work to ensure efficient transactions for clients.
Reward – 40% of PrimaryMarkets’ introduction fees are offered to Intermediary members to support the direct transaction and protect client interests and is payable upon successful completion.
PrimaryMarkets delivers customer service and regulatory assurance as an Authorised Representative of an Australian Financial Services Licence as well by operating within conditions and requirements of ASIC Class Order 02/273.
The Intermediary Process
Why not become an Intermediary Member of PrimaryMarkets and help us and your clients find Sellers, Buyers and/or Tough-to-Trade/Illiquid, Unlisted/Off-Market Securities and Investments?
List of Latest Offerings
- STAR Water Group Ltd - Stormwater Treatment and Reuse
- Defensive Property Investment Targets 12.8% IRR & 7.8% net cash
- Course Hero - Existing Shares Available
- Health and Fitness Technology - A Complete Health and Fitness Ecosystem
- ingogo Limited - Ordinary Shares
- Blockchain Coinvestors
- WOTSO - Existing Shares Available
- Scrypt - Digital Prescription Platform
- SocietyOne - Australia’s First Marketplace Lender
- Happy Co - Series A Preferred Shares